12.24.2008

Hmmmmmmm


During this holiday time I wonder what people are doing, where they are, who they're with ... I'm basically curious rather then having the need to know because of any deeper meaning. I find the holiday season brings about a number of anxieties and expectations of ourselves (maybe of others) that beg the question; are you doing things for yourself or for others? And if it's for others does it bring about a good feeling in yourself? I'm interested.


This is the first time in many years that I'm in "town" for the holidays due to a number of logical reasons, however, the way I'm feeling right now I can't exactly remember what the reasons were? I'm just slightly, uh slightly feeling sorry for myself. I'll get over it. After all I have complete flexibility to enjoy myself over the holidays right here in River City, and I will make the most of it. Although a far away land is calling for me ... I will return soon .... 

Having said this, I hope you're in a good place and able to do whatever it is you want to be doing.

Hmmmmm maybe I'll catch a flick tomorrow ....


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment