12.25.2008

The Curious Case Of ....


Benjamin Button. Christmas day I saw the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and thought, what a gift. A magical and insightful story about a man aging backwards. Their is of course a lot more to it then that. The message was subtle yet powerful.


How appropriate to see a film like this as we move into 2009. In actual fact, anytime is a good time to see a film like this. It certainly made me give pause and reflect. And to my point earlier in my blog it speaks to this being "a reality" and not "thee reality." We can change our lives, over and over if we choose. The fear of the unknown is so powerful isn't it? It can stop us in our tracks.  It can paralyze us from pursuing life.

As I get closer to meeting my friend just prior to New Years to jot down our "dream list," I'm giving more and more thought to what it is that will really jive me. What will prove to be purposeful to me. If you're one of those people who are already doing what it is you've always wanted to be doing, I applaud you. I think it's rare though.

Life is a journey and not final destination. To that I already know.




Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment