10.10.2009

Off The Radar ...

I've been off the radar for a while. I've been inspired, and yet not inspired enough to write about it - although I've been doing a lot of writing lately - screenwriting.

So how's everyone doing? What's inspiring you lately?

The season is changing, and I feel a sense of renewed energy. That everything is possible kind of feeling. I'm hoping that just maybe you're feeling the same way?!

It's interesting how we move through life. Our perspective and perception changes depending on our frame of mind. I try not to dwell to much on things, as it makes me feel too self-absorbed. I get the whole "know thy self" verbiage, and yet to understand yourself is to notice how you react and respond to others. I like: Have fun. Be nice. The having fun part can sometimes be challenging depending on where you're at in your psychological state at any given time.

So here's hoping that you're in a positive frame of mind, and that life is treating you well.

Thinking of you.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE been gone awhile! Missed you! :)

    Yes the seasons are changing and in some weird way I am celebrating the hunker-down insideness of it - I usually do quite a bit more writing during the winter months - and I have had a summer with filling up a notebook with ideas. Time to get at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, im always positive bc its just as easy to be happy as it is to be miserable.
    now, if would just cool off to 80 degrees down here.

    ReplyDelete