3.05.2009

I've been Lazy Lately ...

I've been lazy lately about blogging. I don't know if it's because I feel boring right now. Feeling I have nothing insightful to say, or if it's because I'm truly feeling lazy.


Nope, I think it's because I'm feeling boring. And yet, I have interesting projects on-the-go. Thankfully I'm working. Particularly in an industry that can, in the best of times, pulverize you.

There's no question I feel the pressure in this downtrodden economy. People are worried - I'm worried! I wish I had a magic suit of armor that read - "you can't touch me." I'm afraid we're all vulnerable. We are ALL vulnerable.

I worry about my next gig. Although I generate my own work, it does after all take many people to make things happen.

Enough about me - after all, I feel I'm boring you ...

Onto an interesting piece of info: I just heard on the news that the one industry that is doing well are the micro-breweries. The reporter starts out by saying: "When times are good, people drink" - "When times are bad, people drink more!"

I'm going for a drink.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. There is soooo much fear "out there" that it is really hard to not buy into it --- after all, there are people (and the media especially) who will say Hey I'm justing FACTS here! Well this may sound very simplistic and naive to you, but here it is: Worry just PRETENDS to be important. Stick to the present moment. Be grateful for every THING and PERSON in your life and just see the good, the opportunity to learn and grow. Bag all the fear because it breeds nothing positive and makes people ill.

    My 2cents for today :)
    and you are NOT boring!!!

    ReplyDelete