7.21.2009

I Am Slowly Going Crazy 1-2-3-4-5-6 Switch.

Crazy going slowly am I 6-5-4-3-2-1 switch.

It's been awhile since I've returned to blogging and I feel badly that I'm starting off with a rant.

I have clearly decided that the true purpose of my creating this blog is to be able to vent in a place where I feel relatively safe.

It has been a totally shit week and hey, it's ONLY TUESDAY, fuck. I can certainly rationalize that it is me who is responsible for my own feelings, emotions and reactions. No one can MAKE me feel a certain way. But, hey  truly, that's crap. Because it is because of certain people that I am feeling absolutely emotionally spent.

For me, it's not the business at hand that gets to me, it's the people and their need to verbally barf all over you. I spent an entire 7 straight hours today with 11 other people, listening to ONE person blah blah blahing at a meeting; to which the person doing all the talking felt this was absolutely fine because this person's mantra is "it's all about ME." UGH, I'm so frustrated. Ok, (I say to myself) take a deep breath, it's all over until ... TOMORROW!

I'm actually laughing because I realize that the blog I wrote previous to this one is titled "Peace." LOL. Life is absolutely absurd.

I'll be ok. I'm still in the picture.

Serenity Now!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself a break...peace is something sought after, but rarely does it stay static. If you had it all the time you wouldn't appreciate it like you did in that last post. When you return to a peaceful spot, your posts will reflect that. For right now, finding this outlet when you feel like shit is a good thing.
    Hope things get better!
    CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CCT! Always great to hear you're sound reflections. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete