5.05.2009

The Power of Positive Thinking ...

Love is all around .... repeat ... Love is all around .... repeat .... Love ...

I've taken a turn for the better. No longer am I going to feel defeated and oppressed by the masses of meanness. I am rising above it and proceeding with optimism and cheer.

After all, you need to love yourself before you can love another. And I do! I truly do. And yet, I allowed the wrath of other's meanness to creep into my soul and affect my very being - I'm ashamed of myself.

Onward and upward.

Thanks to you oh wonderful readers, for sharing your wisdom and thoughts as I battled these demons. Your insight and thoughtfulness had me reflect and ultimately realize just how hard I was being on myself. I'm now deflecting the crap that flies my way, and mustering all the positive energy I know I have to combat the negativity. It's actually working!

Oh, and I just booked myself a trip. I'm on the next plane to Hawaii to surf it out.

Now that can't hurt.

Rock on.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii...
    ahhh - reason enough for a new attitude! :-) Seriously, though, as much as we don't like it, other people do affect us. I hope your situation gets better and in the mean time you are able to stand strong in your resolve to be more positive.

    ReplyDelete